Friday, April 24, 2009

The Stussy x Ghost RIS T-Shirt Collabo Collection x Photo Book = A True Rogue's Gallery.






Visit Stussy Online Here: Stussy.Com

Read The Stussy April 2009 Ghost Feature Story Here: Stussy.Com


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: Livestyle is truly a lifestyle and this blog is a selfish labor of L.O.V.E., if that makes any sense. I lead a considerably blessed life and a large part of GOD's favor has manifested itself in the rich experiences and relationships that I have cultivated over the years. This brilliant blog is a composite sketch of my animated world and, although not nearly discussed as much as it's impact on my life might dictate, graffiti has a major role in this motion picture. Yes, before I took trips back-and-forth, up-and-down the I-95 staring out of Roy Roger's wrapper littered rental car windows with my friends wishing on a Gemstar, I squeezed my mom's hand on trips to-and-from The Bronx as I marveled @ the trains and tunnels that young artists had turned into impromptu galleries. Back then, the world was so much smaller and the graffiti was soooooooooooo much bigger! LOL.

Anyway, like every true patron of the Hip Hop arts, I came up with a tag, racked some Pilot© markers and paint and hit the streets of Old New York with force. Honestly, I never claimed that "all city" fame (I didn't bomb hard enough), but, some of my extended family has. Dear? Ojae? Sere? Zen2? JA? Ring a bell?

Well, whether those names sound familiar to Y.O.U. or not, I expect Y.O.U. to be able to fully appreciate this Stussy x Ghost RIS t-shirt collabo collection and the accompanying book. Yeah, Ghost is an NYC O.G. in this underworld thing of ours who is making steady strides in the mainstream art scene. The Ghost Photo Book and Stussy x Ghost t-shirt series hits Stussy Chapter stores around the globe on Saturday, April 25th. Niiiiiiiiiiiice.

No comments: