Thursday, April 2, 2009

GROW UP: The Salvatore Ferragamo Maxi Messenger Bag = A Mobile Home Worthy Of My New Laptop.


Available Online Here: Saksfifthavenue.Com


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: Congratulations are in order! For my birthday a few weeks back (NOTE: In case Y.O.U. were wondering, yes, I am still accepting gifts ... lol) I was wrestled from the grips of my Rap Van Winkle-like technophobe slumber and given my very 1st laptop EVER! I know, welcome to the 21st Century, right? Hey, fuck off dude! Self-deprecating humor is a personal thing ... lol.

Anyway, as my privacy and, possibly, priceless parts of my soul are being divvied-up daily by Matrix mercenaries thanks to my continued and, now, internet cafe accessible excursions into cyberspace, me thinks that I might as well be the flyest guy on the grid ... lol.

Listen, striking a happy, yet not gay, medium has become prohibitively difficult for men such as myself (and Y.O.U. too) whom appreciate high fashion without the eyebrow pluckery fuckery and TRY-sexual trends that are all the rage today. My walk-in closet is full of fine clothes ... anything else would be uncivilized. That having been said, I fuxs with this Salvatore Ferragamo Maxi Messenger Bag. All I see is an expensive good brown leather and sturdy canvas constructed logo printed home for my super cool brand new laptop when I'm on the go - and that's all that I want. Niiiiiiiiiiice.

1 comment:

Mr.alieka said...

hello and welcome to the 21st century mr.live lol!

its about damn time!

i hope your new investment is a mac! because Vista isn't cutting it my brother!

... just thought Y.O.U should know!