Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Pure Digital Mino HD Camcorder = How I Intend To Take Over The Game Pt. 1.


"Flip Video - Flip Mino HD review
Hardware reviews > Digital camera and camcorder reviews > Flip Video Flip Mino HD

HD quality pocket camcorder with easy sharing features (07/04/2009)

Following in the footsteps of its predecessors - the successful and undeniably popular Flip Ultra and Flip Mino - it was only a matter of time before enthusiasts of these dinky, pocket-sized video cameras were given the opportunity to capture video in HD.

Sporting an identical design to its non-HD sister, the Flip Mino, this HD version feels no bigger in the hand than your average mobile phone (4 x 2 x 0.6 inches) but weighs considerably less at just 3.3oz. It's perfect for popping in your pocket if you're off on a day trip.

With a slick but simple design there's not much in the way of confusing controls or menus, but that's the beauty of it. Press the power button on the side of the device and it's up and running within a couple of seconds. After that, it's a case of “point and click.”

Read The Full Review Here: ITReviews.Co.UK

Available Online Here: Theflip.Com


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: While the splendiferous-ness of this blog and the content herein is unparralled and is, increasingly, becoming the gold standard by which all other blogs are judged, I can and will admit that there is 1 area where many of my contemporaries do have the upperhand. Yes, as any loyal Livestyle reader (NOTE: Is there really any other kind though? LOL) can attest, I have candidly discussed my ongoing battle against technology, however, your boy is a go-getter and I have been making strides towards becoming better acquainted with the inner workings of this internet thing-a-majiggy ... lol.

As many immigrants new to this country greatly benefit from rudimentary E.nglish as a S.econd L.anguage classes then I could probably use some C.omputers as a S.econd L.anguage classes of my very own. Any tutors out there? LOL. Anyway, yesterday over lunch @ Republic in Union Square with the homie and my entreprenuerial A-Alike (Seriously, @ the very least, I've gotta introduce Y.O.U. to the Supreme Alphabet) China, he backed out the uber cool Pure Digital Flip Mino HD on me and the future has been looking brighter ever since!

This "little camera that could" can shoot up to 60 minutes in magnificent 720P clarity, has a built in USB adaptor for easy and instant uploads to computers and is currently the smallest HD camcorder on the market. Oh yeah, for non film school graduates like me (and possibly Y.O.U. as well ... lol) the Mino HD comes with simple editing software that damn near anybody can fuck with. Please believe that once I get my own Mino HD, I will be steady video blogging and editing the clips myself. When I need some official Hollywood-movie-grade motion graphics I'll just send my work to the homie Deka and really get it crackin'. Basically, the world is about to be in trouble! LOL. Lights. Camera. Action.

No comments: