Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy (Belated) New Year 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: My pen, a piece of paper, this keyboard and, increasingly, the notepad application on my shitty HTC Status™ Android™ have become the confessional booth by which and through which I am able to make public my pointedly opinionated affirmations regarding music, fashion, overall style and life. Indeed, what once was strictly the domain of my expansive and terribly expensive thoughts has now - thanks to my own license - become fanciful fodder for any and all aroused by my artistically slanted prose. So, as we cap off yet another stellar year of aesthetic aggregation, I find it once again necessary to let Y.O.U. know just how much I appreciate your participation. With Livestyle I have created, cultivated and, hopefully, instigated a lifestyle that embraces and encourages bold individuality in the face of today's soft-minded sartorial servants that desire nothing more than to render us ALL obedient Trendoids devoid of any excitable will that may dare think outside of the box ... and like a true P.I.M.P., I ALWAYS think outside of the box.

To that end, in the absence of inspiration that has seen the amount of posts on this blog dwindle, I thank Y.O.U. for your continued support. After nearly 4 years @ the helm of this esteemed online destination, it is my interactions with Y.O.U. that continue to make this profound labor of L.O.V.E. so worthwhile. At the end of the day, I'ma keep it a buck and let Y.O.U. know that I'm a bonafide hustler ... this blog is only 1 small immaculately laundered aspect of my felonious life. Wait, have I said too much? Fuck it ... we're all family ... lol.

In any event, for 2012 I sincerely want to advance the Livestyle ideology of quality over quantity and provide Y.O.U. a reliable cultural compass calibrated against only the finest things that this world has to offer. So, who's really ready to ride? Accept no substitutes. Let's get it in 2012! GOD Bless.

No comments: