Saturday, January 21, 2012

Freddie Gibbs x Madlib - Thuggin' (Official Music Video)


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: First and foremost, big S/O to my brother-from-another-mother Hoya MC for putting my blood brother Jason AKA Niketown onto this song whom, in turn, put me onto this heater thanks to incessant decibel busting Apple® iPod Touch® sessions whilst on our daily route literally, ridin' around and gettin' it.

In the days to follow my introduction to this vibrantly villainous ode to the "G-Code", this song kind of took on a "Brotherhood Of The Travelling Gat"-like quality as I put my brother-from-another-mother Mandalay Jay AKA "Hulk Slogan" on, who then put yet another 1 of my brothers-from-another-mother on, PUSH! Montana, and so on and so forth.

How could we not though? This song is incredible and this video ... THIS video my nigga is gutter exposé National Geographic Drugs, Inc. status! Once I seent homie prepping for that home invasion with that "U-Turn" banana clip on deck (NOTE: A favorite among Southern gentlemen of ill repute, particularly those hailing from New Orleans), I knew that this visual would break all kinds of realness records for 2012! I L.O.V.E. it! Hood shit. Good shit!

No comments: