Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas 2011 = No Politics ... Just Lots Of Gifts, Family x L.O.V.E.!


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: Having spent the better part of yesterday wrapped up in a whirlwind of unwrapping presents against a blessed backdrop of bountiful holiday bites and loving family, I was obviously remiss in doling out my wishes of Christmas cheer to my beloved Livestyle community. My apologies. Thankfully, my sentiments of peace, L.O.V.E. and good will towards all are non-perishable. With that, I invite Y.O.U. all to free your hide-bound hearts and rejoice in the universal spirit of charity and faith.

Yes, "faith" ... that most confuzzling of constitutions. In this case NOT a faith that regularly pits mainstream ecclesiastical Christians against hardline literal Christians that deem our common Christmas celebrations as nothing more than socially acceptable corporate sponsored Pagan ritualism, but a faith that celebrates our shared humanity and isn't afraid to hand out some kick ass gifts ... lol. Stop playing. Message To The Loyal Livestyle Community: GOD Bless Y.O.U., one and all. Now, pass the Coquito!

No comments: