Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Limited Edition Amongst Friends x Highsnobiety Field Boot = A Change For The Better.



Spotted Online Here: Highsnobiety.Com


Available Online Here: Sotostore.Com


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: Today I realized that I have been in somewhat of a fashion funk lately. As I scour the pages of magazines - online and off - I now find myself in a barren land virtually bereft of any refreshing inspiration. The sad winds of aesthetic lethargy born of a special kind of deluded arrogance howl throughout the night as my frigid hands ache to pop tags on some sincerely dope new gear. All is not lost, however, as there are still brief glimmers of hope that encourage me on my mission à la mode this particularly difficult fashion season. Case In Point: The Amongst Friends X Highsnobiety Field Boot.

Now, I fully understand that to the Timberland faithful (NOTE: As a Brooklynite a religious sect that I am a member of by birthright) to recognize another field boot borders on heresy, but I am here to tell Y.O.U. that such narrow mindedness is wrong AND completely out of step (NOTE: Yup! That's a pun there ... lol) with what it truly means to be "Heroin Chic".

The brain trust behind the online oracle of elevated street style @ Highsnobiety got down and dirty on the cross-branding collabo with Amongst Friends to gives us these premium suede and nylon upper sharp as shit shit kickers. Aaaaaand these bad boys are limited to a global run of only 70 pairs to boot (NOTE: Puns on puns on puns ... lol)! Who could front on that? I might have to snatch me up a pair of these for the holidays. Good shit!

No comments: