Saturday, December 10, 2011

French Montana Ft. Charlie Rock - Shot Caller (Official Music Video)


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: From skinny Blood sympathizer to becoming the latest signee @ Diddy's rape factory, Bad Boy Records, yes, French Montana has certainly come a long way. Every so often something is so bad that it creates a disturbance in the badness continuum that incredibly allows it to come full circle and actually become good - such is the case with with the musical stylings of The Bronx's own self appointed Mayor of Cocaine City. Hey, I aint even mad @ this nigga ... I fux with son. Plus, homie got Top 5 dead or alive Instagram ingenue Yaris Sanchez as the principle in this video too! Shit is most definitely real. On that note, I hereby I nominate French Montana for this week's "Best Week Ever" title. Tell me I'm wrong ... I dare ya ... lol. Good shit!




No comments: