Thursday, December 22, 2011

Drake Ft. Lil Wayne x Tyga - The Motto (Official Music Video)


Drake ~ The Motto Featuring Lil Wayne & Tyga (Official Video) from OctobersVeryOwn on Vimeo.
CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: Ummmmmm, was Drake styled by Mase circa 1996 for this video? Really my nigga? Baseball gloves? That's how Y.O.U. feel? I don't care if son is flammin' a Supreme x The North Face® Leopard Print Nuptse ... 1 does NOT cancel out the other. As a matter of fact, if you're not a girl, 99% of the time leopard print is str8 unacceptable! Fuck the dumb shit. Niggas just need to chill ... seriously.

Anyway, I thought that a grown man rocking Nike baseball gloves without nary a batting cage in sight was horrific enough, but that fashion snafu pales in comparison to Lil Wayne and his fluorescent lime green moonboots. SMH. I had to deadass do a double take when I 1st seen them shits. I just witnessed this turkey throw up his "I-pay-for-protection" honorary Blood Gang "B"'s, hop his ass up off the hood of a classic California ganxta standard red 1964 Chevrolet Impala and attempt to get his G-stroll on in a pair of fluorescent lime green moonboots! And I know aint NOBODY on that video set told that nigga nothing! For shame YMCMB, for shame. Question For The Youth: And these are your idols? No bueno.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nothing reveals more than wearing 2 watches, at the same time.

Thank you so much for LiveStyle, truly wonderful.

Kindest regards,
K