Friday, December 23, 2011

A Fabolous Christmas ("T.I.N.C. 3" Trailer) x Fabolous Talks "T.I.N.C. 3" Release Date, Production x Features @ Vibe.Com.


A Fabolous Christmas from By Any Means T.V. on Vimeo.
Uno.



Dos.


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: Look, for all of his punchliney lyrical talents and above average MC'ing capabilities, Fabolous still has an uncanny knack for delivering underwhelming formulaic sappy efforts when it comes time to drop a full length album, but his mixtapes ... his mixtapes are an entirely different story my nigga.

That having been said, I'ma most definitely download this DJ Drama hosted "T.here I.s N.o C.ompetion 3 (Death Comes In The 3's)" mixtape come Christmas Day and see what the fuck is up with the homie Sport Lo. Hopefully "T.I.N.C. 3" avoids the trash bin. LOL. I mean, off top this "A Fabolous Christmas" promo trailer is cinematic cocaine, so I'm expecting the whole batch to comeback when it's time to cook. SMH. Forgive me for my brief, albeit potentially confusing, excursion into drug dealer lingo ... lol. Just know that 12/25/11 is almost here boys and girls! Stay tuned.

No comments: