Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy G-Day U.S.A.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: Although I am clearly 2 days behind on making this post (NOTE: I had been pickling my liver the night prior to the holiday with the finest Jameson® whiskey and was in neither the mood nor shape to publish anything nice that day ... lol), it would be terribly remiss of me to not publicly acknowledge our nation's birthday and all of the good backyard BBQ's that make the 4th of July great! That's right, the terrorists hate us for our freedom ... AND our smothered short ribs with a side of old-fashioned hood block party approved macaroni salad with eggs and peas! Yummers! GOD Bless America! So, in spite of the many shortcomings of this country that span from "sea to shining sea" and then some, I have no choice but to rejoice.

To that end, and in the hickory smoked spirit of this holiday, I believe that my feelings towards said holiday would best be expressed by this accompanying musical selection courtesy of Matt Stone and Trey Parker's (NOTE: Y.O.U. know, the genius pair behind South Park and now the Broadway hit The Book of Mormon) 2004 patriotic cinematic tour-de-force, Team America: World Police. Yes, "America! Fuck yeah!" indeed. HAPPY 4TH OF JULY 2011!



No comments: