Wednesday, March 9, 2011

"See The Problem's That, You Way Too Nice, Please ... Where That Coke At? Fuck Where It Might Be"


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: Fresh off of their legendary stint batting freestyle lead off on a slew of DJ Clue mixtapes in the mid grimey 90's, a youthfully effervescent L.O.X. - clearly eager to impress - each deliver some of the most memorable lines of their celebrated careers. Styles P. licks a certified Magtech First Defense copper bullet off top when he eloquently and accurately shows tried and true good hood ethics when stating, "I'd rather not breathe than snitch and I love my niggas, not my bitch ..." Whoaaaaaaa! How could Y.O.U. argue with such honest logic? That's right, Y.O.U. can't. Nevertheless, the man of the hour, the late, great Notorious B.I.G. goes kleptomaniac on this freestyle from Funkmaster Flex's "60 Minutes Of Funk Vol. II" circa 1997 and steals the whole show! "Ayo, wherever I go, my crew is true to swarm, got stripes in New York like Yankees uniforms ..." Smh. Y.O.U. already know. The crown stays in Brooklyn! #RIPBIG

No comments: