Friday, March 4, 2011

The Odd Future Is Now.


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: Fashionably late as I often am, I am just now arriving to the O.dd F.uture W.olfgang K.ill T.hem A.ll (NOTE: Hereafter to be referred to in the much easier abbreviated form "OFWGKTA") party. I can't front boy, I slept on these little niggas from Los Scandalous, Califor-ni-a.

Art is life (NOTE: Shout out to the homie Joe Hayes!) and life is cyclical, so, while I am old enough to remember Hip Hop "Horrorcore" (NOTE: Super gimmicky) and the previous work of other mentally fucked artists like Cage and MF Doom (NOTE: Super dope ... in very small doses), I welcome this new millennium next wave of audio anarchy.

Message To The Greater Livestyle Community: Ignore Tyler The Creator, Hodgy Beats and this Supreme NYC clad belligerent Boy's Club of America @ your own peril! You've been warned.


BONUS:

Check out Tyler The Creator's insane fuckin' video for "Yonkers". Trust me, it is NOT what Y.O.U. think it is.

No comments: