Thursday, March 31, 2011

SNEAK PEEK: Logan Zane Luxury Men's Accessories.




"Logan Zane is an exciting new men's line of premium bgs "inspired by travel for everyday use," designed with sophisticated aesthetic for those who appreciate craftsmanship. The timeless silhouettes serve as canvases for limited edition works of art. Logan Zane is constantly aimig to go beyond the traditional "man bag" by fusing the functionality of classic materials with the world's most luxurious leather."
- Logan Zane


The First Lady of LiveStyle Says: Figured I'd give my LiveStyle family a taste of whats been brewing these past few months. Bags, bags, bags and more bags! Man bags at that! Logan Zane pieces are a step in the right direction for those looking into quality craftsmanship and the finest of leathers. Composed of classic silhouettes, these oversized gems are timeless carry-alls perfect your jet-setting holidays or simply roaming around the streets of NYC as they were "inspired by travel for everyday use." I think I've done enough talking. I'll let the bags speak for themselves from now on.

Signing Off...



CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: One of the great joys of curating Livestyle is the massive platform that it provides me to highlight the outstanding entrepreneurial and creative ventures of myself, my friends and my family. Nepotism need not be a dirty word though. Your confidence is a currency that I dare not squander, so, rest assured, that even when featuring the work of my loved ones, quality remains the centerpiece of this luxe banquet table setting. That having been established, allow me to introduce Y.O.U. to Logan Zane.

The brainchild of my partner in crime, Greg "China" Cummins, Logan Zane seeks to blur the line that exists in the men's accessories market between pretentiously priced "murses" and your everyday gym bag. Young H.E.N.R.Y. (NOTE: H.igher E.arning N.ot R.ich Y.et) males are NOT some homogenous group to be lazily pigeon-holed and condescended to. We deserve better and Logan Zane knows that. Hey, I can't help it that the big homie is the owner of this trailblazing company and that my esteemed opinion happens to hold sway ... lol. It is what it is. I invite Y.O.U. all to revel in the Logan Zane experience. This is just the beginning yall. Stay tuned!

No comments: