Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Rick Ross - Ft. Ne-Yo - Super High (Directed By F. Gary Gray)(Co-Starring Stacey Dash)(Inspired By Chevy Chase As "Clark Griswald")


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: Hmmmmmmm, me thinks that either director F. Gary Gray or Rick Ross or BOTH are big fans of the classic "National Lampoon's Family Vacation" movie. I mean, come on, Ricky Rawse clearly pulls a modified "Clark Griswald Getting @ Christie Brinkley on the highway" mack maneuver on the age-defying beauty Stacey Dash quite early in this film caliber visual. I know what I saw ... lol. Good shit!


BONUS:

As long time Livestyle readers well know, I rarely miss an opportunity to point out current artistic efforts that liberally reference the past and I take great pride in doing so. No, this is most assuredly NOT your run-of-the-mill self-absorbed kind of pride, rather this is a pride that comes from sincerely enjoy connecting the dots that outline our rich culture born of the greater pop-culture and acknowledging the symbiotic relationship that each share. So, click play on the video above and peep some of that good ole Clark Griswald game! Know the ledge.

No comments: