Sunday, May 2, 2010

Red Cafe x Pete Rock - Heart And Soul Of New York City (Official Music Video)(Directed By Kevin Couliau For K1X Films)

Red Cafe - Heart and Soul of New York City by K1X from K1X on Vimeo.


NOTE: Ohhhhhhhhh shit! Check out mi cousin/Dancehall Ambassador to the world, Majah Hype, on that good hood East Flatbush, Brooklyn stoop @ approximately 37 seconds in to this impressive visual.


Read The Official Story Behind This Video Here: Vimeo.Com


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: Awwwwwwww schucks! Yes, I know that today is only the 2nd day of May and that we're still about 7 weeks away from the official launch of Summer 2010, but this 88 degrees temperature reading in the corner of my NY1 tuned 1080p HD television screen has got me feeling a way ... and, I mean that in the best possible of ways ... lol. It's about to be streetball tournament time again my nigga! Catch me @ Wingate Park and/or Caton Park playboy. Let's go Brooklyn!

No comments: