Monday, May 24, 2010

The D.Q.M. Short Sleeve Oxford Shirt For Summer 2010 = "Olly Olly Oxford Free!"


"Dave’s Quality Meat continues to impress with their offerings outside of the usual graphic tees and hats with a great selection for summer in the form of chinos, shorts and oxfords. Normally not ones to endorse short sleeve oxfords, the range of muted tones, slimmer cut body and perfectly cut sleeves. One can only hope these are made in the USA."

Information Courtesy Of: Limitedhype.Com


Available Online Here: DQMnewyork.Com


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: In my ongoing efforts to blend both the urban and the urbane I am happy to announce that my pursuits are being aided by a thoughtful segment of the current fashion market that is sympathetic to my discriminating needs.

As a person whom likes to occasionally channel a Cape Cod afternoon to my Brooklyn stoop via khaki shorts and the rolled up sleeves of a relaxed dress shirt, I am completely smitten with these D.ave's Q.uality M.eats Short Sleeve Oxford Shirts for Summer 2010.

Available in 3 warm weather color palettes these light weight button-down beauties fit the bill my G and strike just the right balance between casual and "poindexter" ... lol. Step your game up. Good shit!

No comments: