Monday, December 14, 2009

Marc Jacobs x Neiman Marcus x Saks Fifth Ave = A Late Birthday Present For Aisha!


Available At: www.neimanmarcus.com

The First Lady Of LiveStyle Says: I know it's been a few weeks but is it too early to put in a birthday request guys? Some of Y.O.U. still owe me boxes with the pretty pink ribbons anyway! (Ahem! @ZAli3321, @MushiWooshi & @Mom! I didn't forget Y.O.U. either @ThisIsLiveStyle! LOL!)

All jokes aside, I L.O.V.E. the intricate but effortlessly unique style Marc Jacobs brings to his jewelry each season. The Fall/Winter '09 collection was no exception. What caught my attention was the simplicity of this silvertone five-row bracelet featuring the signature Marc Jacobs heart logo, bird, and star with Czech glass stones. They might not be diamonds, but I'm sure our good friend/LiveStyle enthusiast/Brooklyn's very own jeweler, China, can help change that if need be. LOL! At an affordable $88, Y.O.U. might want to make your way to a Marc by Marc Jacobs store near Y.O.U. or place an order online here @ Neiman Marcus.

Note to my LiveStyle Ladies: It may not be birthday season for Y.O.U. but it's never too early/late to spoil yourself! By all means, do indulge in this little LiveStyle luxury.

Signing Off...

P.S.
I guess it's only right that I stick to my LiveStyle duties and let Y.O.U. in on this little secret. There are matching earrings too! But Y.O.U. have to go to Saks Fifth Ave for these! Luckily, Christmas is right around the corner to use as an excuse to put these on a wish list. I'm good, aren't I? ;c )




No comments: