Monday, December 7, 2009

NEW MUSIC: Trey Songz Ft. Usher x Keri Hilson - Re-invented Sex AKA The Trey1N1 Epidemic Continues.



The First Lady Of LiveStyle Says: @SongzYuuup released the news about this leaked version of "Invented Sex" earlier today via Twitter featuring the legend we know as Usher and the talented Ms. Keri Hilson. She definitely bodied her verse, but it was better to hear Usher "Re-Invent Sex." Between me and Y.O.U. it almost sounded like he was trying to teach his young protegé a lesson. I wonder what my friend Rio has to say about this. Whatever the case may be, lesson learned. So what if I gave Y.O.U. a double dose of Trey today? Admit it ... it was worth it. I'm not complaining, my fellow LiveStyle Ladies aren't, and Y.O.U. better not be either! Enjoy! ;c )

Signing Off...



CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: Believe me, I take no joy in admitting to this, however, to thine self I must be true - I have been an active enabler in my little sister's self-destructive and debilitating Trey Songz addiction. I apologize for her behavior. She will be seeking professional help over Christmas vacation ... please keep her and other young women afflicted with the Trey1N1 virus in your prayers. Message To Aisha: Dude, get a room!

No comments: