Friday, December 4, 2009

The New Dope. Boy. Magic. Crewnecks = The 4 Crack Commandments.


The First Lady Of LiveStyle Says: After reading the Dope.Boy.Magic watermark, Y.O.U. should already know what I'm going to say. From my understanding, these magnificent sweatshirts are limited to approximately 40 pieces. Y.O.U. can mark my words, at $40 a piece these crewnecks are going to sell out like cooked crack (And thats if they haven't already)! Message To Dope. Boy. Magic.: Yall might have to re-up pronto. Somebody get the connect on line 1 ... lol.

My Broseph Joseph has been putting in sweat, blood, and tears to get these printed in the confines of what he calls the "trap house". If Y.O.U. are in the Chicago area, do yourself the ultimate favor and head over to the Leaders flagship store in Wicker Park and see if he's still got some left. Or hit him up on Twitter @JoeFreshGoods. Either way, act fast! I've said it before and I'll most certainly say it again: Early Is Never Early Enough!

Signing Off...
Aisha

No comments: