Thursday, December 3, 2009

I'm BACK! Yours Truly, Aisha Ms. Windy City Ali

(In BCBG from head to toe. I wore yellow to All Black Everything for a reason!)
(Terry and I on the party bus to Atlantic City)
(My ride or dies Katrina & Delaney)



The 1st Lady Of LiveStyle Says: I have to sincerely apologize for my absence around here. But hear me out. Between Thanksgiving and studying for my dreadful finals, I was busy celebrating my BIRTHDAY! Please forgive me. ;c ) I'm some days late, but let me fill you in on my weekend.

First, I have to thank my brother Chris Live (A.K.A. Shaker) for officially making me a part of his family this year for Thanksgiving dinner. I really don't think Y.O.U. guys understand how much I L.O.V.E. and appreciate everything he does for me. This LiveStyle Lady Y.O.U. see before Y.O.U. is a product of his schooling and foremost L.O.V.E. I am more than honored to call myself a LiveStyle Lady. Note to Chris: Thank Y.O.U. Need I say more? :c )

Second, I want to thank everyone who came out to "All Black Everything" @ 40/40 in Atlantic City on Black Friday to bring in my birthday the right way. Despite the fact that none of my girls could make it due to legal issues, I had the time of my life. Get your I.D's ready for next year ladies! Luckily I had all of my Flow Famlay: Maya Maya, Pharoah, Tokyo Dee, Terry, Kiane, Kou, Justin, Lexx and Max, (Y.O.U. were there in spirit.) Shout out to my boys from DaCyph: Lionel & Fred. Wes from Get Wet Ent. And most importantly, I had to save the best for last, my DohCare family: Adisa and Norris . Y.O.U. guys made my night what it was and I can't thank Y.O.U. enough.

Third, I have to give a special thank Y.O.U. to my ex suitemate/best friend/sister Katrina Celicia. (Oh yea, and my suegro Ariel too.) Besides being a socialite and a shopping addict, if Y.O.U. know me, Y.O.U. know I am a true fiend for Junior's cheesecake. For dinner, I was genuinely happy to look around the table to see Harlem's princesses, Delaney and Samantha, and my little sister from Seattle Katleiah. It was my first birthday without my family back in Chicago, but I was blessed to be able to spend my time with people who I love just as much. Katrina and Chris remind me that it takes more than just blood to be considered family. They are my backbone and strength in New York and I L.O.V.E. them from the bottom of my heart.

To everyone else who wished me a happy birthday via Twitter, Facebook, text, & phone calls. Thank Y.O.U. I sincerely appreciate it all.


Signing Off...
Aisha

P.S.
So my birthday party made the news and World Star thanks to DJ Zeke. One of those bouncers tried to get my number. #FAIL ! Smh. lol


1 comment:

Katrina said...

aw!! love you!