Friday, December 25, 2009

The Limited Edition Nanotech 210 x Leaders 1354 Watch = It's Time To Talk!


Available Online Here: www.nanotech210.com x www.leaders1354.com

The First Lady Of LiveStyle Says: Sorry! I'm a few days late to tell Y.O.U. about this über limited edition Nanotech 210 x Leaders 1354 collaboration watch, but better late then never! Right? Right. LOL!

Anyway, what I can tell Y.O.U. now is that this wrist piece definitely isn't your typical G-Shock ... it's a phone too! I had the pleasure of meeting the Nanotech reps in Chicago this past weekend and they walked me through the features of this futuristic gadget. Not only can Y.O.U. make and receive phone calls, but there are text message and email options along with a built in 1.3 megapixel camera for photo and video capabilities. Can we say DOPE! Yes, I know that today is Christmas, but I'm sure Santa left a few I.O.U.'s laying around. LOL!

Signing Off...

No comments: