Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Ralph Lauren Rugby Holiday Collection Oh-9 = Everything That I Know About Polo I Learned From My Brother.






"We’re about to turn the corner from fall into holiday season, and to get in the mood we’re bringing you a sneak peak of our holiday collection. Click through to download our latest batch of wallpapers and stay tuned for our Holiday Collection Video, coming soon. ‘Tis (almost) the season."

Information Courtesy Of: Rugby.Com


The 1st Lady Of LiveStyle Says: I have been learning about a lot more than just the blogging world from my brother Chris Live.  Now, while composed of rich cardigan knits, rugby tops and puffer coats, I know that this Ralph Lauren Rugby Holiday Collection 2009 cannot and will not EVER come close to the vintage brilliance contained in the treasure trove of clothes that is my brothers very own closet. But I do know good shit when I see it. He is the reason why I have become the LiveStyle Lady that I am today. Thank Y.O.U. ;c ) 

Signing Off...

Aisha

1 comment:

Mister Pink said...

In all honesty, Mr. Lifshitz makes me sick (smh) How does one man come up with timeless designs continuously like this? I really don't get it. He is by far my favorite designer (deep breath)