Monday, October 26, 2009

Guess Who's Bizzack!?


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: Yes, my New York Yankees are finally back in the World Series and it feels so good! Already dubbed the "Turnpike Series" - for pitting The Bronx Bombers against the defending champion Philadelphia Phillies in an I-95 Junior's Cheesecake vs. Philly Cheesesteak grudge match for the ages (NOTE: The 2 have not met in the World Series since 1950) - this showdown promises to be nothing short of spectacular.

Word up, I haven't felt quite like this since waaaaaaaaay back in my High School days when it seemed a relative fait accompli that each November there would be a triumphant pinstripe parade through the "Canyon Of Heroes" where the World Series trophy would be hoisted hgih as a brilliant blizzard of colorful ticker tape swirled in the skies above. This is almost too much for words. As such, I believe that my feelings would best be expressed by the accompanying musical selection that I have included below from Scarface featuring Jay-Z and Beanie Sigel. LOL. Holla @ ya boy in BK!


No comments: