Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Autumn/Winter 2009-2010 Hermès Calfskin Leather Hoody = I Don't Know Much, But, I Know I L.O.V.E. Y.O.U.



"Our Berlin office seems to be gushing over this view of Hermes’ calfskin leather and mink hoodie. It is part of their current Autumn/Winter 2009 collection and should suit many of our European readers well – I guess those in NYC could get away with [it] as well. Mink is not for everyone, but what is?"

Information Courtesy Of: Selectism.Com


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: Simply put, we're talking about a Hermès Calfskin Leather Hoody. Oh yeah, did I mention that this corpulently fatted foie gras-like fashion delicacy is luxuriously lined in mink! What the fuck!? Nothing exceeds like excess and this Jean-Paul Gaultier designed dandy from the Hermès Autumn/Winter 2009-2010 aviation inspired La Grande Évasion (Translation: "The Great Escape") collection is pure haute couture hedonism incarnate @ it's finest. Unfortunately, there's like little to no retail information about this stunning piece, but, I can only imagine the astronomical price tag swinging off of this rich nigga zip-up hoody's sleeve. Heroin Chic indeed.




P.ost S.cript:

Let some faggot ass PETA member throw red paint on this hoody ... maaaaaaaaaan, "If have to raise out this chair there's gon' be trouble, trouble!" ... lol. R.I.P. the late, great Bernie Mac.


1 comment:

Mister Pink said...

I haven't seen his collection but, I'm not a fan of that hoodie. It doesn't jump out at me. Maybe I have to see it in person to get that effect.