Wednesday, October 28, 2009

BET Hip Hop Awards 2009 Cyphers x A Special Message To Nicki Minaj From Aisha.


Uno.


Dos.


Tres.


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: Have I ever fully disclosed to Y.O.U. my complete disinterest with regard to any and all things BET? No? Really? Well, now, I just have ... lol.

In any event, the BET Hip Hop Awards 2009 were broadcast last night in all of their shamefully-low-production-budget glory. With the exception of a few great performances, the real saving grace (as it has been in previous years) were the MC cyphers.

Eminem bodied it and Wale continued his relentless career suicide mission further deflating his undeserved hype - no surprises here - so, the real story (@ least according to my little sister Aisha) was Nicki Minaj showing and proving that she is not just another passé pussy-shot provocateur and that deep down, beyond the make-up and the butt pads, she might actually truly be an articulate Femme C. That having been said, I'll let my little sis get a few things off of her chest.



The 1st Lady Of LiveStyle Says: Dear Nicki: I missed the cypher last night because I was out being a LiveStyle Lady, but after watching this brief 3 minute freestyle with Joey, I almost fuxks with Y.O.U! Key word: ALMOST! LOL! I feel as if I may be the only Lady in New York City not trying to be Barbie. Hey! To each his own. ;c ) 

Signing Off... 

1 comment:

Mister Pink said...

Nicki still doesn't do it for me. She's great to look at, I think her facial expressions are pretty amusing. Her skills on the MiC is near average. Her voice... ugh! her voice needs to be remodel.