Friday, June 17, 2011

iStruggle.


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: After having spent the better part of this last week betwixt and between a rock and a corrupted hard disk space, I, along with my trusty (NOTE: Although recklessly promiscuous and therefore ridiuclously vulnerable to internet viruses) desktop computer have banded together in bandwith solidarity to once again beat back the forces of Time Warner Cable® and reclaim my rightful internet access! Yes, my gateway to the worldwide web is safe ... for now.

Having shimmied off the chains of nearly a week's worth of offline oppression and enduring the nightmarish isolation that shitty modems insure, I emerge today reinvigorated with the 4AM let-out post-club courage of 10 Hennessy® swiggin' tough guys to bring Y.O.U. the gospel according to Livestyle! Amen. Now, let's get back to business!

No comments: