Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Fat Joe - Drop A Body (Official Music Video)


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: Can somebody please tell me who this skinny guy is swimming in a pair of size W48 jeans covering Fat Joe's verses for him in this video? Excuse me *Chris Live AKA Shaker receives an important memo from the Livestyle newsroom*. Ummmm, well, I stand corrected. Apparently that IS indeed Fat Joe - post Atkins™ Diet - starring in this clip ... lol. On the real though, it's looking like Joey "Cooked Crills" is going to have to start demanding that his custis smoke that crack in the other room my nigga.

Look, I am ALL for my brothers and sisters shedding the oppressive albatross of obesity that sends so many of our people to an early grave, but come the fuck on! Niggas is taking these Zumba classes waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too far. Somebody get this man a chuleta ASAP! LOL.

No comments: