Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ciara Ft. Ludacris - Ride (Official Music Video)


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: Ummmmmmm, yeah, sooooooooooooo, I don't really know how many people there are left walking GOD's green Earth that still give much of a fuck about Ciara and/or her increasingly marginalized music status, but, this video is worth a looksie ... lol. Ciara most definitely gets it in on this 1 yall! Good shit!.



UPDATE: The First Lady Of LiveStyle Says: It's safe to say that Ciara is no longer hiding her"goodies" in comparison to her debut video with Petey Pablo. And Bow Wow is probably feeling some type of way after watching this. "If Y.O.U. liked it, then Y.O.U. shoulda kept the ring on it" LOL!

Let me quit bullshittin'. Some of Y.O.U. may already know and for the those that don't, I, Aisha "Ms. Windy City" Ali, used to dance. Despite all the raunchy bull riding, from one dancer to another, I recognize Ciara's talent. With a gang of new followers, I predicted the hype and excessive YouTube views coming once people saw her go back to her roots and dance her 5'7 a** off. I'm pleased to see her mature as an artist and give a few femme artists out now a run for their money. The simplicity of this video forces Y.O.U. to pay attention to her and a few minor details. I guess we can put an end to the rumors about her sex change too. LOL!

Signing Off...



It's only a LiveStyle tradition that I post the video that I made a reference to, right? Right. Reminisce.

No comments: