Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Upgrade Your Twitter: Follow @THISISLIVESTYLE As I Follow @LOUISVUITTON_US


"Adding to the company’s on-line efforts, the Louis Vuitton Twitter page will provide an insider look at the world of Louis Vuitton to the social media community. The brand’s Twitter followers will be kept up to date on new product launches, progressive collaborations, exclusive images, celebrity sightings and privileged details from private events.

“With this new presence on Twitter, we hope to provide not only additional customer service to our clientele, but also a unique look at all aspects of Louis Vuitton. This new forum will allow us to communicate the extensive characteristics of the brand to a broader group and offer followers an exceptional experience with Louis Vuitton,” said Daniel Lalonde, President and CEO of Louis Vuitton North America.

The Louis Vuitton Twitter username will be LOUISVUITTON_US. This will be Louis Vuitton’s first official presence on any social media site.

After you follow Louis Vuitton, you might also want to follow I LVOE LV's official Twitter at TWITTER.COM/ILVOELV and my personal Twitter at TWITTER.COM/BENGTENRIQUE"

Information Courtesy Of: IlvoeLV.Com


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: I have come to the conclusion that, with regard to all things technological, resistance is futile. My only resolve is that, if I must completely integrate my Earthly existence with the Illuminati-meets-Intel Matrix-like O.perating S.ystem, then I shall do so in style. That having been well established, follow me as I follow Louis Vuitton On Twitter @LOUISVUITTON_US .

This new online initiative will allow the brand to better communicate with it's ever expanding base and, more importantly, instantly alert the world the next time that Rick "I Need To Make 10 Million A Year Just To Feel Comfortable, And I Don't Make 10 Million From Rap So You Do The Math" Ross decides to brandish a pair of bootleg sunnies on the cover of a magazine ... lol.

No comments: