Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The American Apparel x Sebastian Tellier Limited Edition Collabo T-Shirt Has That Special Je Ne Sais Quoi AKA Why Ask Why?


"American Apparel got together with French musician Sebastien Tellier to collaborate on a t-shirt. The t-shirt comes in mens and womens sizes and comes with the musicians “Sexuality” album. You can buy the American Apparel x Sebastien Tellier T-Shirt here."

Information Courtesy Of: Highsnobiety.Com


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: Seriously, I don't know how I became so instantly enamored with this t-shirt. I mean, I know that this American Apparel x Sebastien Tellier collabo is a belated celebration and/or some 2nd chance promo for this French dance floor demigod's critically acclaimed "Sexuality" album and that's cool. My only problemo is that the image on the t-shirt looks like a police artist composite sketch of some West Village rapist who was cryogenically frozen in the 1980's, has recently been thawed out, escaped from a lab and now preys on hipsters @ night behind his too-cool-for-school Blu Blocker© retrosexual sunnies ... lol.

That having been said, what does the fact that I still like this shirt say about me? Good question. However, I would like to think that it actually says more about the uncut dopeness of this limited edition American Apparel x Sebastien Tellier collabo t-shirt.

I don't know who Sebastien Tellier is, but, this "smedium" top is good money. Hmmmmmmm, after further inspection though, the sleeves are type young ... I'd better donate this to my girl's my-boyfriend's-clothes-that-no-longer-fit-him-so-I-now-wear-them-to-bed charity foundation ... lol. Good shit.

No comments: