Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Helloooooo Ladies: The Louis Vuitton Accessories Fall 2009 Collection = Legends Of The Fall.


Information Courtesy Of: Stylebyme.Net


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: Sure to bring an incandescent glow to the cherub-like faces of 5th Avenue fashionphiles come Autumn, this sneak peek of the Louis Vuitton Accessories Fall 2009 Collection looks to maintain Marc Jacobs's brilliant material marathon win streak as Creative Director of the legendary French luxury malletier.

Featuring everything from signature scarves and quilted handbags to chunky bangles and super sized sunnies, Louis Vuitton continues to successfully strut the oh so slender catwalk between stylish brand recognition and shameless merchandising. I mean, I would complain, but, really, who would listen? LOL.

There is a good reason that the most counterfeited brand in the land still manages to rank high in the minds of both aspirational consumers and high society alike. The key word here is quality my friends. Nobody does it better. Message To My Livestyle Ladies: Start stacking that paper for the Louis Vuitton Accessories Fall 2009 Collection right about NOW! LOL. Holla @ ya boy in BK!



BONUS:

I would like to believe that we have developed a relationship based on the utmost confidence and trust here @ Livestyle. That having been said, please accept and, if indeed possible, enjoy my inclusion of this Nate Dogg and Warren G. "G-Funk" era classic "Nobody Does It Better" ... yeah, I said it, CLASSIC. Respect my authoritay! LOL. Good shit.

No comments: