Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving 2011!!!! Gobble! Gobble! Gobble!


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: Please let the record reflect that I am most certainly NO "jive turkey" ... lol. That having been well established, although Thanksgiving - and for that matter, sadly, most of our national holidays - has less than flattering origins, I instead choose to celebrate ALL of the family, food and fun that this anniversary has come to represent. Indeed, on this and every Thanksgiving, I am NOT commemorating the Colonial Holocaust that saw the systematic decimation of my Native brothers and sisters in the name of expansion. Nope, I am neither an anthropological apologist nor am I a historical revisionist - bullshitting myself and attempting to bullshit others is simply not my thing.

However, what IS my thing is toasting champagne fluted glass of ice cold Welch's® Sparkling White Grape Juice Cocktail (NOTE: Smh. This shit is the future! Yall don't feel me.) to my many blessings and taking a hearty stuffed stomach moment to sit back, reflect and truly appreciate life. Livestyle is a family and whether I know Y.O.U. personally or not, I value your readership and your commitment to supporting this quality brand. I sincerely pray that Y.O.U. and yours had a joyous day! GOD bless. This is Livestyle.

No comments: