Friday, November 18, 2011

Diddy Aint For All The Bullshit.


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: I aint even gonna front, upon 1st reading the title to this video and from looking @ the video still, I deadass thought my nigga Diddy had really fueled up the Gulfstream (NOTE: Yes, that is what the "G" in "G5" stands for my rich-Hip-Hop-rhetoric-parroting-yet-sadly-unconversant-in-the-actual-language-of-opulence friends ... lol.), flew down to Pamplona, Spain and jumped over a bull! SMH. What the fuck was I thinking? LOL. Come on, that video still DOES look type real though, right?  Whatever.  Alas, it's just a not so special effects high dynamic CGI life like rendering of Puff "Rape Your Recording Budget With 0 Representation" Daddy somersaulting over a charging bull ... and it's a Ciroc commercial. Ehhh, what ya gonna do? I fux with it. Good shit!

No comments: