Friday, June 18, 2010

The New Louis Vuitton Apple® iPad Carrying Case In Monogram x Damier Graphite = The Definition Of "Geek Chic".



"Carry your iPad in style with these new Louis Vuitton iPad Cases. These supple yet durable cases combines elegant design with style and functionality. Its ultra slim design makes it very portable, it slips easily into a handbag or briefcase. Also, it features a soft microfiber lining which protects the iPad and allows it to easily slip in and out. Though I don't have an iPad yet (I'm planning on getting the iPhone 4 first), I'm really loving these cases!

iPad Case comes in two designs, Monogram canvas, and Damier Graphite canvas. They're available at Louis Vuitton stores and online at louisvuitton.com for US $390."

Information Courtesy Of: Ilvoelv.Com


Available Online Here: Louisvuitton.Com


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: Whilst my stubbornly purist attitude against the complete digitization of society makes me the last candidate for an Apple® iPad, I admit, that they are kind of cool ... if you're into that sort of thing. However, my materialistic side is all about the brand new Louis Vuitton iPad Case. Available in both the classic orthodox "LV" monogram style and the most modern incarnation of their signature "Daimer" motif in graphite, these cases are like luxury iPad Snuggie™s for trendsetting techies everywhere!

Come to think of it, a crack head did stroll into my friendly neighborhood barbershop a week or 2 ago talking about letting this latest gadget to have fallen from the very fruitful Apple® tree go for like $300 cash. And of course any sale price is subject to my well seasoned Brooklyn browbeating negotiation tactics ... lol. I wonder if I'ma come across a deal like that again anytime soon? Paging All Boosting Bitches And Credit Card Scammers: I'll take 1 iPad and a macthing Louis Vuitton iPad case, thank Y.O.U. very much. Let's make a deal! LOL. Holla @ ya boy in BK!

No comments: