Sunday, June 13, 2010

Helloooooo Ladies: The Limited Edition Vans x Stussy Girls Saddle Shoes = A. Must. Have.


The First Lady Of LiveStyle Says: Despite tradition here @ LiveStyle, I know us ladies can't always be stuck in 4 inch stilettos so I'm breaking the rules and remaking them in my own glorious image! #aishashrugs. lol. I've been looking for a good pair of saddle shoes for the longest time ever and I finally came across this Limited Edition Vans x Stussy Girls collaboration pack.

Traditionally called the "Sophie" model, Vans and Stussy have joined forces to inpart their own unique twist on this classic silhouette along with some really cool product packaging that includes a vintage style trunk shoe box and a commerative tote to match. Y.O.U. couldn't possibly ask for more. Now which one of my good friends over at @StussyDC can send me some goodies EARLY!? Or do I have to call @JankySlamsworth?

Signing Off...

No comments: