Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Random Acts Of Flyness: My Kind Of Dime.


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: Now, yall know I give less than 0 fux about the glorified strippers that shamelessly clutter Twitter, Tumblr and now Instagram with their vainglorious cameraphone enabled attention whoring screams for public validation. I just keep it pushing each and every Sunday with the often imitated yet never duplicated institution that is the "Brunch Bunch" and go about my business. Basically, I rarely if ever highlight any single random itchbay no matter how b-a-d she is. That having been said, there is always an exception to the rule. And clearly this fly vintage MCM monogram rockin', stiletto heels sportin', 10-speed peddling dirty blonde vision of cutting edge beauty fit the motherfucking bill! Stop playing. "One of these kids is doing their own thing". This is Livestyle.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: