Thursday, September 29, 2011

Birthday Cakes Vs. Album Release Dates.













Meanwhile, Back @ The Offices Of Def Jam Music Group In NYC ...





Señor Rozay, Joined By DJ Khaled, Delights A Crowded Conference Room Full Of Do-Nothing A&R's And Collect-A-Check Record Execs With Some Of His Newest Music And Inches Ever Closer To Securing A Release Date For "GOD Forgives, I Don't".



CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: Listen, I'm not your typical snarky-for-the-sake-of-being-snarky message board menace emboldened by online username anonymity, trumpeting my "gangsta" in "Caps Lock" tough guy outbursts type of blogger. Nope. Not me. I am the antithesis of ANYBODY who aint living it.

I make this declaration for no other reason than to say that I fully understand why after trappin' all day AND all night my nigga "Young Jizzle With The Stamp In The Middle" would want to celebrate his "G-Day" in style with his closest of co-defendants and the requisite cold young light skinned breezy with pretty toes. Niggas gotta applaud that. But, my only thing is, while all of these festivities - while certainly more than appropos given the joyous occasion that is his bornday - are going on release dates are getting pushed back to near "Detox" levels and Rick Ross is running up in Def Jam's NYC offices with ALL of the momentum in the world and 36 ounces of brand new heavily creatine cut ear candy ready to hit the streets! I'm just saying yall. Where's that T.hug M.otivation 103 @ yo? Talk to me.

No comments: