Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Helloooooo Ladies: The Agent Provocateur "Watching Josephine" Spring/Summer 2011 Short Film Starring Josephine de la Baume = Sexy For Dummies®.


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: As chief curator of the Livestyle Museum Of Modern Art, rather than stand idly by and impishly watch as Mother Nature brushes off her tall shoulders once again to blanket my city in bales of snowy dandruff, I have arrived @ the conclusion that the only way to truly counteract today's storm is to crank up the temperature a bit around here! Thankfully, I found my answer only a few short keystrokes into my daily Google search routine.

The always sultry sultans of high end lingerie, Agent Provocateur, continue to impress with this Agent Provocateur “Watching Josephine” Spring/Summer 2011 Short Film Starring Mark Ronson's girlfriend the striking Josephine de la Baume.

This voyeuristic visual offers the world a sneak-peek of Agent Provocateur's latest collection as we (READ: Presumably a group of salivating PERVS. Which I am NOT completely NOT on-board with ... lol) play "Peeping Tom" spying on an unsuspecting Josephine de la Baume as she peels down to her rich girl skivvies and kicks it in a swanky hotel suite. Nice.

Don't judge yourself too much for liking this kind-o-creepy clip. Please be advised that I enthusiastically encourage ALL of my Livestyle Ladies to watch this titillating tutorial and take notes. Sometimes it's as much about what Y.O.U. show as what Y.O.U. don't show. Get it popping in the boudoir baby!

No comments: