Monday, January 10, 2011

The Limited Edition MCM x TI$A Varsity Jacket = May Induce Bouts Of Hysterial Flyness!


View The eBay Auction Online Here (WARNING: Please, For Your Own Safety, Do NOT Stare Directly @ The Jacket): eBay.Com


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: Although this is NOT a brand spanking new item, this über limited edition MCM and TI$A (NOTE: "TI$A" is the affectionately self-aggrandizing acronym "T.az I.s $.o A.rnold". Awwwwwwww) luxe letterman has quickly become the current Granny Smith apple of my ever discerning fashion eye! As the proud owner of various heroin chic varsity jackets I have been looking for new prospects through which to channel my personal "formal basketball player/full-time hustler" aesthetic to the masses. I think that I've found a winner! Well, almost.

While immediately smitten with this cognac leather sleeved beauty and it's clever blending of past and present to update the once mighty M.ichael C.romer M.unchen brand and reinvigorate its iconic initialed logo, the $2,699.99 "Buy It Now" price tag on this eBay auction is a little out of order homie. Taz Arnold has made quite a name for himself peddling thrift store finds @ excessive premiums to gullible Hipsters and feckless Retrosexuals with seemingly bottomless wallets ... and that's cool. I'm just not the 1, the 2 or the 3rd ... lol.

Never fear, I have my ways of circumventing predatory price mark ups. Livestyle friend and my-brother-from-another-mother, Curt@!n$, certainly has a plug to Taz, TI$A and ALL other parties involved with this brilliant collabo and his services will be enlisted. Real rap, I'm down to drop like a stack cash on this bad boy. Feel me? Holla @ ya boy in BK!

5 comments:

Gloss Black said...

if i see you walkin around in that, i might have to stop and salute you.

CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER said...

Prepare to salute me brother. I'm gonna go hard for this! I've got a $1,200 bounty out on this jacket. I'd better not see anybody in Brooklyn with this on ... lol.

Gloss Black said...

If you didn't have more fight experience and height on me, I'd kindly ask you to run your belongings!

Unknown said...

I wish a niggah would try to Jack me I wear this jacket to Brooklyn to Compton and dare somebody put their hands on me

Unknown said...

I wish a niggah would try to Jack me I wear this jacket to Brooklyn to Compton and dare somebody put their hands on me