Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: We have closed the chapter on yet another blessed year together and I truly could not be more proud of our glorious union. Yes, I am talking to Y.O.U., the ever loyal and growing Livestyle community. Thank Y.O.U. for, well, thank Y.O.U. for just being Y.O.U. ... lol. All jokes aside, belated though this missive may be, the sentiment remains the same: I would like to sincerely wish each and every one of Y.O.U. and your loved ones a very Happy New Year!!!!

I, like many, view the hanging of a new calendar upon my wall as a tribute to time during which fresh faced optimism takes it's place front and center on the world's stage. Cue the applause.

Now, while no performance can legitimately promise perfection, we ALL know that the show must go on. Likewise, in spite of last year's technical difficulties that stymied some of this production, as the curtain rises to unveil 2011 I am most optimistic about this thing of ours right here!

As always, I am honored to be the shearling draped and Timberland booted Sherpa hand selected to guide Y.O.U. along the treacherous path to the breathtaking heights of Mount Killemwiththeflyclothes. Watch your step, this trail is littered with the forgotten remains of many a Trendoid loser. You've been warned.

I have now been in this blog game for going on 3 years and, yes, it has made me an animal ... lol. My voracious appetite for "flyness" can only be matched by my desire to persevere as your chosen destination for edgy editorial work that delights in living just beyond the boundaries of normal "urban" coonerific bloggery. This isn't about money honey ... this is about class.

In the words of my adopted little sister and senior contributor to this multi-faceted menagerie of mode upon which Y.O.U. now feast your smiling eyes, "Ms. Windy City" herself, Aisha, "Livestyle is a lifestyle". Indeed. This year I hope to expand this brand to include more original content and features that continue to celebrate and embody the values and aspirations that we share. Excellence is requisite. So, who's rolling with me? Let's set 2011 off right!!!! GOD bless.

No comments: