Saturday, November 20, 2010

Live From The Pierre Hotel In NYC: The Lanvin For H&M Haute Couture Show November 2010 (Full Show/Edited).


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: Yes! Me and my lady braved the frenzied crowds of fashionistas that stormed the corner of 34th Street and 7th Avenue in Manhattan to take part in this season's official Tour de Fancy AKA the release of the highly anticipated Lanvin for H&M Collection.

So, yeah, I copped a good pair of hard bottom shoes for myself, however, the true main event was the womenswear offerings and, I am proud to say that my girl went HAM! (NOTE: Ironic because she refrains from dining on the oh so divine swine ... lol) Pictures soon come. In the meantime, press play on the above video and enjoy a glimpse of this season's undisputed downmarket runway runaway hit! Cheers!

No comments: