Monday, November 22, 2010

The Lacoste™ x Moët & Chandon "Champagne Series" For Christmas 2010 = Now Y.O.U. Can Pop Tags Like Y.O.U. Pop Corks!




"In a Japanese market exclusive, Lacoste unveiled its Champagne Series, a collaboration with iconic Moet & Chandon. In time for Christmas, Lacoste will release a polo shirt, a matching hoodie and a Lacoste packaged Moet & Chandon champagne bottle in black/gold colors."

Information Courtesy Of: Highsnobiety.Com


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: Years ago, while strolling down New York City's notoriously bootleg-a-rific Canal Street with my cousin and manager to the stars, Rob Young, and my then girlfriend, a weird argument took place between the 2 of them. The issue? Whether or not champagne magnates Moët & Chandon had indeed branded and merchandised a line of über limited edition denim jeans. Smh.

My position was a tricky 1 - my cousin disagreed with my then shorty and, in turn, my then shorty vehemently disagreed with my cousin. Both were astute young fashionistas replete with formidable amounts of fly knowledge. However, both were/are also famously known to play "fast and loose" with the truth. What was a brother to do? LOL.

Anyway, nearly a decade later and, although absolutely nothing in my Google backed research dossier supports the dreamy claims of my ex, apparently, her pathological prayers have somehow been answered! For Christmas 2010 the titans of top tier tennis sportswear have teamed up with the barons of bubbly for the Lacoste™ and Moët & Chandon "Champagne Series". And, as usual, Japan gets ALL the cool exclusive stuff!

Consisting of a mere 2 garments - a polo shirt and a hoody - this collaborative effort is small on selection, but big on style. Oh yeah, each black and gold flecked piece comes packaged in a matching black and gold ribbon tied sleeper with accompanying black and gold wine shop bag. Très chic! I would most definitely spend a couple Yen on this! Good shit!

No comments: