Thursday, October 7, 2010

Smoke DZA Performs Live @ Santos Party House In NYC For The "Smoker's Club" Tour 10/05/10.

Smoke DZA from XXL Video on Vimeo.



The First Lady of LiveStyle Says: I had the distinct pleasure of saying "hello" to SmokeDZA on behalf of my brother Chris Live after this show ended. In fact, if Y.O.U. look closely enough, you'll see me somewhere on stage rockin my new ring from KRSP. POW! lol. Shout out to fellow LiveStyle Family member CurT@!n$ and the rest of the "Smoker's Club" including Curren$y, Big Krit, Mac Miller, and Boaz for putting on a great show at Santos. The grass is certainly greener on their side ... lol. Of course, I have more to say, but right now I have a flight to catch. #aishashrugs. #Jetlife. Catch me while Y.O.U. can!

Signing Off...

No comments: