Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Rockie Fresh - What's The Hurry (Produced by The Cartoonz)(Official Music Video)(Directed by Davy Greenberg x Justin Oh)

Rockie Fresh - "What's The Hurry" Official Video from RockieTV on Vimeo.


The First Lady Of LiveStyle Says: The reason for this post isn't just because of all the new music surfacing online, but rather because I personally know the artist, producers, and directors involved with this stellar project. How proud am I? Very.

Here at LiveStyle, I feel the need to shed light on my friends talents whenever the opportunity arises. I am watching my friends succeed and excel in their craft. Shout out to the dynamic duo The Cartoonz, Gift and Peezy, for sampling one of my favorite artists, Imogen Heap.

Rockie has grown as an artist from his high school days at Homewood Flossmoor to become one of the major emerging acts coming out of Chicago right now. With this being one of the many visuals done by Davy Greenberg in the past year alone, it's safe to say that I'm a little bit more than merely just content with the wealth of creativity currently coming from my beloved home town. What can I say, Chicago's finest stick together... #aishashrugs. ;c )

Signing Off...

Aisha

No comments: