Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Nike Air Force 1 Low "Brooklyn Borough Edition" Supreme I/O Quickstrike Release = Yes, I Am A Brooklyn Bigot And Proud Of It!






"Nike introduced their latest quickstrike pack designed by the famous DJ Clark Kent. Clark Kent as most know is the only one out there that can make the Air Force 1 appealing again. His brilliant ability to blend neat colorways into each other and match up signature patterns has helped Nike revitalize the Air Force 1. The Brooklyn Edition Nike Air Force 1 Low Supreme I/O is one of the most sought after pairs part of the pack. The ‘Five Boroughs’ pack contains 5 different models representing the five boroughs of New York City. Each pair represents each borough properly!

318931-003

Black/Red Plum-White
"

Information Courtesy Of: Osneaker.Com


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: Every so often, there comes a day when we are each forced to face the cold, unforgiving mirror of reality and confront our own ugly prejudices. For me, today was such a day.

Soooooooooooo, yeah, yesterday I caught wind of the Nike Air Force 1 Quickstrike "5 Borough" Pack and I wasn't really into it. I mean, not only have I long discontinued my membership in the NetJets® Nike Air Force 1 fractional ownership program, but, too add insult to indifference, all I saw were the Manhattan, Queens and the Bronx "Borough Edition" releases. Who fucking cares? However, upon waking up bright and early this magnificent morning to check my email, I was excited to find that the homie Barris @ Osneaker.Com had sent me the complete release information for the Nike Air Force 1 Low "Brooklyn Borough Edition" Supreme I/O from this Quickstrike package ... now we're talking ... lol.

While I can remain very much objective concerning matters of a less intimate nature (NOTE: Like, say, for instance, Global Warming ... lol), with regard to my beloved home turf, I make absolutely no attempt to hide or apologize for my bias ... Brooklyn all day! Fellow Brooklyn native and friend of Livestyle, the world famous DJ Clark Kent, designed this entire über limited edition Tier 0 collection and, without a doubt, put that extra hometown L.O.V.E. into the "B.rooklyn E.dition" Air Force 1.

Featuring a wool and leather blended upper and a chenille (NOTE: Think high school varsity jacket "Letterman" patch material) signature "Swoosh", these black and plum colored bad boys might just own the "Athletic" bracket of this Fall's fly footwear league. Y.O.U. see it. Holla @ ya boy in BK!

No comments: