Monday, July 5, 2010

Diddy Wisely Proclaims That, "There Will Only Be 1 B.I.G." x Rick Ross Performs "B.M.F." x "Angels (Remix)" Live In Atlantic City, NJ.


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: Right now, I really, really wish that I had access to a technology that would allow me to quickly re-edit this video clip and remove the horrid stray-cat-being-dragged-by-a-car screeching that is Puffy's Antares© Auto-Tune™ assisted ass "singing" (NOTE: And I use that term in the absolute loosest sense of the word.) his "Angels (Remix)" during his all-star show last Friday night @ the Showboat @ the House Of Blues Atlantic City, NJ but, alas, I do not. However, all is not lost, as it is clearly worth it to watch this narrowly averted tragedy and hear a thoughtful Diddy finally take his Sean John shoe out of his mouth and clarify that NOBODY could ever take Biggie's place ... not even his latest butt buddy Rick Ross ... lol. Obviously, "B.M.F." is the main event of this clip. REMINDER: Feel free to press mute the second that Diddy goes for his on that "Angels (Remix)" my nigga ... lol. Cheers!

No comments: