Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Comme des Garcons x Converse x Barney's New York = I Heart Luxury Kicks!


Available At: www.barneys.com

The First Lady of LiveStyle Says: I saw these in my Gmail a few days ago and sent them to my brother Chris Live AKA Shaker where he then encouraged me to post something for the male following of LiveStyle for a change. (In other words saying: "Get back to work Aisha!" in a nice way ... of course. LOL!) So let me do just that.

Since it is a time honored tradition here at LiveStyle to stay #fresh, posting these smashing Comme des Garcons x Converse Chuck Taylor's (available exclusively at Barney's New York) was a no brainer. Luckily Y.O.U. can order them online here @ Barneys CO-OP website. What would Y.O.U. do without me, right? Right. Y.O.U. know that a lady fancies few things more than a dude in a good pair of shoes! Lace up these Rei Kawakubo designed luxe Chucks and stay 10 steps ahead of the tired patent leather America's Cup Prada rocking herd. For a buck and some change, I wouldn't complain. I'm almost positive that my LiveStyle Ladies couldn't walk out of Barney's with a pair of red bottoms for anywhere near $105. Hmph.. #imjustsayin. LOL.

Signing Off...

No comments: