Thursday, February 17, 2011

Lil Kim - Black Friday (Nicki Minaj Diss)(Official Music Video) x A Special Livestyle Commentary On Reclaiming The Throne.


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: Listen, let the record reflect that I take no measure of pleasure in posting this unfortunate video nor do I necessarily endorse it's contents. That having been established, I've been fucking with Lil Kim waaaaaaaaaaaay before she fell head-over-heels for the plastic surgeon. Shout out to my cousin Chaney and my sister-from-another-mister Shaka Don - both O.G. Gabbana Girls whose "fly" predates whatever misguided understanding constitutes what kids regard as "swagger" today. Smh. Yall don't feel me. Anyway, my posting of this "Black Friday" video is about the Lil Kim that we ALL know and L.O.V.E. and not so much about the "shit show" that she has become.

Message To Lil Kim: Yeah, I get it Kimberly ... it doesn't take a CSI grade forensics team to spot Nicki "Mattel® "Booty Shot" Barbie®" Minaj's grubby little paw prints ALL over stolen bits of your legendary style. I feel Y.O.U. But, guess what? Your unmitigated arrogance is to blame for your fall from grace and it's going to take a lot more than half-assed novelty diss records to put Y.O.U. back in the game ma. Please get back to making good music and lose the dick riders. And another thing, why is this video coming out like 3 months after the record dropped yo!? Niggas aint got time to wait for this shit! The internet waits for NO ONE. Nope, not even the beloved "Queen" of Hip Hop. It is what it is.

No comments: