Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Brunch Bunch Pt. 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (The "Aint No Party Like A Livestyle Party Cuz A Livestyle Party Don't Stop" Edition!)




























CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: A little over 2 years ago, when I initially created what would later become the award winning "Brunch Bunch" series, I could not have fathomed that this carefully curated weekly collection of cuties would so unanimously win the hearts and minds of the esteemed Livestyle community. What was originally conceived as a decidedly gratuitous nearly nude interlude from my random rants and postings of the week has since blossomed into it's very own brand and has spawned quite a few imitators too (NOTE: I see yall putos!)! Yes, the unparalleled power of the P-U-S-S-Y is undoubtedly in full effect ... lol.

Anyway, that having been said, I would like to truly thank Y.O.U. for your continued support of the "Brunch Bunch" and give Y.O.U. my assurance that the best is still yet to come. I hope that this ASSortment of beauties brings a Coca-Cola smile to your eyes every Sunday ... lol. You're welcome. You're ALL Welcome!



Reverend T.D. Jakes Approved.

No comments: